• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Almost 9 months post op 1st check up SRH

chrisa

Hi all its my first check up and am almost 9 months post op, do you think they will weigh me, check my bloods and chat with surgeon and dietician or what?? just wondering if i'll be there long cos mam and dad taking me had to have the afternoon of work what a shame.!! xx:rolleyes: Bit nervous has been a while xx hope they are pleased with me xx:sigh:

You're doing gr8 hun, I'm sure they'll be very happy.

I think you see the surgeon and they check your weight not sure about bloods etc. Best of luck x

I haven't had my blood checked since before the op i just hope i'm not defficient in anything after waiting so long. Be just my luck that. Thank you Newcy I am pleased with my weight loss but struggling at mo. Want things cant have so just have a tiny bit if i need to, but my weight loss has really slowed down now, took me since Christmas to loose just under 2 stone, slow but sure but you know what its like we want it yesterday. xxx

Its probably just your body adjusting to such quick weight loss - maybe try adjusting your diet a bit to see if you can give it a kick start?

I'm sure it will get going again. Let us know how you get on x

You shudnt be in long, I was only in about 15/20 mins they weighed me done my bloods and talked about my diet and asked if I had any concerns and they said they were very happy and not to worry if my weight loss slows down cause I've lost my weight fast but not worryingly so they were very happy x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Thanx that sounds bout right, if we get in and out we won't get caught in traffic going home can mean the difference between 1/2 hour journey and 1hr 20 when its busy. ta xx

DiD you get the results back off your blood tests then, or did you not hear anything else? xx

I havent heard anything back so Im assuming I was ok but I have an appointment with the nurse at my gp for my asthma check nxt monday so am gonna ask her to check for me x

chrisa said:
Thanx that sounds bout right, if we get in and out we won't get caught in traffic going home can mean the difference between 1/2 hour journey and 1hr 20 when its busy. ta xx

What time is your apt? Mine was 2.00 so I was first on the afternoon so I had no delays x

iTS 3.20 so shouldn't be too bad. xx well I have half day off work to go so doesn't worry me. xx I'll make the most of it. xx

Back