• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Post-op app. at Sunderland - 9 MONTHS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know. I do know there are different sides to each story. Posting on a forum generates opinions either way.

Xx

Well I don't know. I do know there are different sides to each story. Posting on a forum generates opinions either way.

Xx
That is a good point MrsSAFC.
That is surely what these forums are for? Expressing our views and experiences relating to wls.
If someone has a good experience with SRH then you can ask no more, I was just relating how my experience has developed since wls. I am entitled to my view, as is Liz, Denise or anyone else. It does not mean we need to agree on everything, far from it. Not much of a Forum else if we cannot voice our opinion!
Regards - Paul xx

Reactions: Bev
lol

if SRH is SOO BAD then ppl thats not happy feel free to go private x ;)

bang !!!!!!!! im dead ! go 4 it x

byeee !

whaaaaaaaaaaa???...........

where on earth u been Kel ? x

busy working and stuff haha, i dont get on here much at all!! i try tho :).....hows u?...

am good chick, hows u ? u have a next app yet with SRH ? x

yeh good, well i rang last week and she said another week, eeeek so if im feeling brave might try fri, i worry tho incase she remembers my name haha ive been told its defiantly in april tho..

April is great news Kelly im pleased for you x

OMG! I can't believe how childish some comments can be - we're all adults on here, aren't we?

I can't imagine there's anybody on here who isn't grateful to the NHS but at the same time just because someone isn't happy with the service they've received doesn't mean they should've gone private. Most of us can't afford to go private and since we all pay for the NHS we shouldn't really have to. Everyone should be responsible enough to contact their surgeon if they're concerned but it appears Paul did. However, we should also expect a certain standard of care and 9 months does seem a long time.

Everyone has and is entitled to different opinions but maybe we could all act like we've outgrown the playground and express them respectfully? Just my opinion... x

;) thankyou for your comments Newcy x

its soo nice to see this thread has had well over 350 veiws but only 35 comments. 1 in 10 ratio hmmm !

I thought it was closed lol?

Nee one is saying anyone person is right or anyone person is wrong. It's all opinions. In cluding mine! Ha!

Xx

Nee botha pet, i agree with ya x ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back