• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just recieved my diet in the post

sukies

Hi friends,
well ive just recieved my diet sheet and tomorrow am gonna start it even though ive got just over 3 weeks to go before my op. i will replace breakfast and lunch with milk and yogurts and eat a salad and some fruit for dinner just for a week then i will start the diet properly as what it says in the sheet. im only starting it early coz ive put on a couple of pounds since i was last at the hospital. Has anyone eles put on any weight or is it just me (greedy get)!!!:break_diet:

Im sure its not just you, otherwise none of us would be here would we ;) Be positive, your op will soon be here....Good Luck hun XX

Dont worry to much about a few pound gain cos that and a lot more will come off during your milk diet. They didnt weigh at the hospital on the morning of my op which i was surprised about. Great though if you can start your diet early, i did that with slimfast. Anyway Good luck love. xxx

Back