• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am happy:-)

lisa1983

Hey everyone :)

Since my small fill 2thursday ago and I started eating Wednesday of this week,I have found I can't eat a lot less and it kicked started my weight loss again. Woohoo
Am so happy with this as this week alone I've lost 4and half lb

But the down side is my dietitian told me to try and include bread but every time I try am sick:-(

I just think I can't eat it no more which is not a bad thing but I do like toast with butter :-( now and again

Does anyone else have trouble with bread??

Hope everyone having a great weekend

Lisa x x

Great loss Hun ! See! Good isn't it! Don't force the bread it's a no go for many of us! At your stage half a slice of toast would put me at max and 1 crumpet....well i needed a good 15min break half way! Madness!

No bread, toast, pasta, rice, wheat products of any kind for me. Seriously painful. Only I can get down is Weetabix & Melba Toast.

Don't really miss them most if the time.

JO28172 said:
Great loss Hun ! See! Good isn't it! Don't force the bread it's a no go for many of us! At your stage half a slice of toast would put me at max and 1 crumpet....well i needed a good 15min break half way! Madness!

It is strange I can't even digest it it just come back up in a lump sorry to be grafic
Am glad it not just me I think ill give bread a miss from now on:-( hope ur ok!!
And it great am losing x

Lisa x x

ThinnerJemima said:
No bread, toast, pasta, rice, wheat products of any kind for me. Seriously painful. Only I can get down is Weetabix & Melba Toast.

Glad it not just me :) hope ur well

Lisa x x

Lisa so glad to hear that things are going in the right direction. I can manage bread but choose not to eat it, because if I have one slice, I would want so many more.

:)

No bread, rice, pasta for me either. So your definitely not alone xx well done on your weight loss xx

Oh, no!!!! No pasta? I need my lasagne from time to time! :cry: Do you mean no like "never"? Or "not at the moment" because perhaps it is still not too long time since your surgery?

Oh, no!!!! No pasta? I need my lasagne from time to time! :cry: Do you mean no like "never"? Or "not at the moment" because perhaps it is still not too long time since your surgery?

Never us banders are not encouraged to eat Pasta products ( or very little , like 2 tbs) because they swell and can cause problem for us banders. xx

At your stage I couldn't eat bread ... No bad thing as it was my downfall pre-band. Now I can eat 1 - 1 1/2 slices max. And I do, from time to time and its very very filling. My provider does allow pasta, noodles, rice, cous cous, potatoes etc ... But in far smaller amounts than pre-band. Maybe a table spoon or two max. At the end of the meal or built into a lasagne for example that is absolutely adequate. I introduced these things a little down the journey rather than at the early stages. Check what your provider says ultimately, but you may not have to go without forever, if your body/band can cope with it... :)

top_kat said:
Lisa so glad to hear that things are going in the right direction. I can manage bread but choose not to eat it, because if I have one slice, I would want so many more.

:)

Thanks kat gam over the moon it all going good now after a bump start :) hope all gd with u x

Lisa x x

BlueDiamond said:
No bread, rice, pasta for me either. So your definitely not alone xx well done on your weight loss xx

Thank u it nice to no ur not alone:) hope all well with u x

Lisa x x

Back