• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am i alone?

rudders

Am 20wks post bypass and I've never been sick, never had food get stuck, never had pain, never had the saliva frothies and never dumped.
I do follows all the rules but kind of feel I am in a very small minority.
Does this mean I have no bypass boundaries and will I struggle later on without the negative things to keep me in check?
Thanks
Rudders x

Lucky you! lol. I didn't stop throwing up the first year but you might find you do dump if you weren't sticking to the rules. Some peoples tolerance is higher than other. Not sure I dump but I'm always thinking there will be a limit so I try not to test it. I've found that the bypass itself was enough for me to make a change plus the bonus of not feeling much hunger, especially in the first year. If you've followed the rules without the deterrent for 20 weeks you are obviously determined to make the change and you hopefully should find things much easier to stay focused in the future. Especially when you've lost a lot of weight :)

Back