• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I doing something wrong??

kell

:(:(:(:(
Day 4 of my pre op diet, got weighted today and i've only lost 3lbs so far :eek:.

Im eating...

Brekkie: small bowl of cereal with semi skimmed milk

Lunch: 1 boiled egg on weightwatcher brown bread

Dinner: 2oz of chicken with veg (peas, carrots, swede)

Drinks: diet pepsi

I thought I'd have lost more than this as it goes from the liver first and thats why you get a big weightloss....im now worrying that my liver wont be small enough come my op:cry:

hi kelly what your eating sounds fine it took aweek before i lost any weight on the pre op diet and come op day they said id lost 1 stone 5lb so dont worry try swaping your pop for fresh fruit juice or dialute juice x x x x x your doing great dont worry x sarah

Hey it's about shrinking the liver not loosing weight. Stick with it you are doing really well, it's incredibly important.

Good luck
Love and hugs

You're doing fine! Only thing I can say is don't get on the scales untill your pre op diet is over. We all do it. We stress ourselves out getting weighed every day. If we see a loss we're chuffed to bits but oh my if we don't then its a major disaster lol. The results will be a great surprise at the end if you can just hold on.
Good luck xxGaynorxx

Back