• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start of my pro-op diet today!

kell

Wow...these last 9 weeks since I got my op date seem to have flown by!:rolleyes:

Day 1 of my pre-op and so far Ive had a small bowl of rice crispies with semi skimmed milk. Im gonna have a boiled egg sandwich with 2 slices of weightwatcher bread for lunch and 2oz of chicken with vegetables for my dinner.

All you post op's...does this sound ok as in food/calorie intake?

Im still unsure about this pre op as to whether im eating what I should be? :confused:...:rolleyes:...:eek:

Sometimes I think this milk diet you all talk about would have been easier for me, as in being told exactly what and how much to have, although I think the diet im on is gonna be easier..and a bit more tastier! ;) lol x

To all of you with op dates in a few weeks.... dont worry and have hope, it really does come round before you know it! x

all the best!
glitterfy090212T461D33.gif

hello again,i had to do the milk diet which was not nice as i dont like milk, but that sounds fine to me good luck it'll be over before you know it keep the fat and the cals low and you'll do great x x

The diet I followed was 1000 calories a day and consisted of carbohydrate for breakfast - one weetabix with skimmed milk or a slice of toast (wholemeal) or other equivalent.
Lunch was double protein and salad with a wee bit of dressing (low cal) ie - 4 egg omelette (honestly), tin of tuna in brine, 2 chicken breasts or equivalent with large helping of salad.
Supper - small baked potato with a bit of fish or chicken or beef or pasta (100gms) with bolognaise sauce - small amount and a sprinkling of cheese.
2 portions of fruit to be eaten whenever

boring as hell but it worked - good luck

Good luck with the pre-op diet. I do hope I get a diet like yours since I am lactose intolerant and think the milk diet would finish my gut off.

Hello there

didnt you get a diet /advice sheet on what you could and couldnt eat???

All the best and good luck mejuliexx

wow...these last 9 weeks since i got my op date seem to have flown by!:rolleyes:

Day 1 of my pre-op and so far ive had a small bowl of rice crispies with semi skimmed milk. Im gonna have a boiled egg sandwich with 2 slices of weightwatcher bread for lunch and 2oz of chicken with vegetables for my dinner.

All you post op's...does this sound ok as in food/calorie intake?

Im still unsure about this pre op as to whether im eating what i should be? :confused:...:rolleyes:...:eek:

Sometimes i think this milk diet you all talk about would have been easier for me, as in being told exactly what and how much to have, although i think the diet im on is gonna be easier..and a bit more tastier! ;) lol x

to all of you with op dates in a few weeks.... Dont worry and have hope, it really does come round before you know it! X

I can't advise either as I was on the milk and yoghurt diet. I found this easier as I knew what I could have was just that, MILK AND YOGHURT lol. There are so many pre op diets so I'm sure another mini will have had the same as you. Good luck xx Gaynor xx

Back