• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I Weird?

bouncypanda

I'm so excited about having gastric surgery I've been on eBay stocking up on a range of clothes from sizes 20-32 - am I weird? I just can't stop lol. I know I'm going to get down to a 20 as that's what I was 10 years ago but everything I like at a decent price I'm buying and putting in my spare wardrobe :8855:

Anyone else do that?

What a fantastic idea!

As you move down the sizes you can re sell them to purchase some more xx

Not weird, but I wouldn't go too mad, I started to dig out clothes I thought would fit as I made my way down from a plus size 34/36, but missed out 24/26 altogether lol

Well I'm picking 2 tops, 2 trousers, 2 shirts and 2 dresses for each size as I know how unpredictable the loss can be. I'm also arranging them in sections in the wardrobe for each size. Didn't actually think arranging the surgery would make me this excited.

Sounds like a great plan :) I've still yet to get rid of my clothes - 7 wardrobes full later, I really need to start LOL

Don't go too mad I went from a 24-26 pre-op size i missed out size 20 altogether and went straight to 18's (my jeans were very baggy)

Think we should start a swap shop on here, take photos of the clothes post em and if u like them send them on lol xx

I've done it and not been able to wear some things at all.

As you lose sizes fairly quickly, stuff won't last you from one season to the next never mind this time Tis year to same next year ...

In my experience you seem to loose more than one size at a time, especially in the 1st 6 months. I went from 28 to 24 to 20 to 18 in the first 6 months. Plus be aware that your body needs dressing in a different way after big weight losses. For example I have to be so careful with the sleeves because my excess skin is bad on my upper arms.

I've always been really freaky about showing my arms off anyway so they're 99% long sleeved.

A swap shop - brilliant idea.

me who only has 3 outfits that fit me anyway is holding off buying smaller i tend to wear big and baggy anyways always have so think my big n baggy i have will do me a while post op til they get too baggy

Back