• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Amanda - 4th fill is working!!!

Amanda123

I had my 4th fill on saturday. Saw Dr Chris de Bruyne this time instead of Dr Marc Forquet.
I was meant to have 6.5cc in my band but he only managed to get out 5.5cc.....said it was very clear so no worries about leakage. He added another 1cc so back to 6.5cc now.

Told him how I'd been eating too many extra ie chocolate and chocolate biscuits. Told me to have 4 small meals a day instead of the 2 I've been having.

So after 2 days of liquids I decided to make porridge for the kids this morning and have a little of it. I got myself 2 heaped tablespoons in a bowl but only managed half. It was very sloppy and thought it'd go down ok. The pain was starting in my chest...(you know the feeling) so I stopped. It's now half an hour later and I'm burping well and full!!

I hope its cos I'm still a bit swollen from the fill on saturday!!...surely I gotta be able to eat more than that!

Just managed half a sainsburys value corned beef hash....feel full but not uncomfortable so I think I'll be ok

just give it time hun, I found it took a couple of weeks for my restriction to settle down after my fill - I am sure all will be great in time. Well done though :)

I managed a very milky weetabix this morning....very slowly though!!

No tight feeling in the chest this time....but feel soooo full!!!

Hope the restriction is working and just give yourself time to adapt to what you can and can't manage hun x

Hiya!!!

Happy to say I think I've hit the sweet spot!!

Now eating very small amounts and I've lost 4lb since the fill last saturday!!!

I have the odd bad thing ...like last night I had a chunky kitkat.....but could only manage half to begin with...had the other half an hour later!!

Happy!

Amanda

Ps...how do I change the subject line?

well done matey - glad to hear that things are on the move again for you and that you have hit that sweet spot - I have still to find mine but don't really want another fill before christmas - so many things to do!! Congrats on your loss so far and keep at it xx

Back