• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4th Fill yesterday

Wobbly71

Hi everyone

Haven't been around much, been busy with moving house, then hubby went back away to work on Monday for 5 weeks.

Went for 4th fill yesterday and got another 0.5ml in so now up to 8ml. I have lost 52.5 lb so over half way there.

To anyone thinking about doing this i say go for it but be prepared to work hard. The band won't make you lose weight you still have to make good choices with food and have self control. You could still eat pretty much what you wanted to especially in the early stages. I still haven't eat bread, rice or pasta and am not going to bother even trying them.

If you are worried that you will fail because you have failed at all other diets and have no self control then don't! I tried every diet going over the last 20 years and have gone from 10st 10lb upto nearly 19 stone. The band has done something to me, I no longer panic around food, I don't turn down invitations for nights/meals out, I go totally relaxed.

I have now got a better social life than I ever have had and have been having a night out most weekends.

So good luck to us all and the work we put in does show on the scales x x

You are doing great, and your so right in saying its hard work... Anyone that calls me a cheat has not got a clue!!! ( I get it a lot ) xxx well done you xxx

Go you :)

To anyone thinking about doing this i say go for it but be prepared to work hard. The band won't make you lose weight you still have to make good choices with food and have self control. You could still eat pretty much what you wanted to especially in the early stages

I totally agree with ^^^^

but congrats to you :)

Back