• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Amazing...

Mrs Quiggle

I lost 2lb this week which is amazing because for a while now I've only been losing around 1/2lb a week and sometimes nothing. I'm fine with that as I'm so close to goal and quite happy with how I look now but it's lovely to be only 51b away from my goal now. I've never in my life reached my goal weight wise so at 46 I'll be very happy to finally achieve that dream.:D:D:D

Kate x

Congrats Kate so pleased for you!

Congrats hun, x x

Kate - here's a challenge for you - you get to goal by our first anniversary, and I'll lose another 10lbs - a total of 176. Are you up for it???

well done kate xx these last few don't want to come off me either but who cares they will in their own time when i'm not feeding them what they want :)

Kate - here's a challenge for you - you get to goal by our first anniversary, and I'll lose another 10lbs - a total of 176. Are you up for it???

Oh crumbs, not sure I'll lose 5lb in 5 weeks but will give it my best shot. May up protein, cut out my biscuit snack and up my liquids, that should do it.

You've done so well too, we've both done well havn't we. x:D

Do you still get days when you find it hard to eat anything much and days when you can eat anything.

Kate x

Oh crumbs, not sure I'll lose 5lb in 5 weeks but will give it my best shot. May up protein, cut out my biscuit snack and up my liquids, that should do it.

You've done so well too, we've both done well havn't we. x:D

Do you still get days when you find it hard to eat anything much and days when you can eat anything.

Kate x

Yes - it's still a battle of wills to avoid those foods that slip past my band, but it's working well and currently 5½ stones gone since the band and 12 stone overall. I've still got 3+ stones to go yet, but I feel 1000% better than even a year ago.

We've both done well and our achievements are well-deserved.

Go for it! Now this is a public challenge we can't back out, and just think how amazing it'll feel to step on those scales and be at goal by 22 Nov! (And I'll be 13 something for the first time in 25 years)

Yes - it's still a battle of wills to avoid those foods that slip past my band, but it's working well and currently 5½ stones gone since the band and 12 stone overall. I've still got 3+ stones to go yet, but I feel 1000% better than even a year ago.

We've both done well and our achievements are well-deserved.

Go for it! Now this is a public challenge we can't back out, and just think how amazing it'll feel to step on those scales and be at goal by 22 Nov! (And I'll be 13 something for the first time in 25 years)

Ok I take up your challenge. Lets go for it.
:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

First week of challenge. 4½ weeks to go.

Week one weigh-in - loss of 3lbs - current total loss = 169lbs.:)
Hope you're having a good week Kate.

That truely is amazing well done hun you will soon be at your goal. x

great news :)

I weighed in on Saturday and stayed the same at 10st 6lb. I'm going to up my protein and liquids this week see if it makes a difference. Only 4 weeks to go to our first surgiversary.

3lb is a great weight loss for his far out. Well done you.

Kate xxx

Back