• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Losing too much weight?

Hi. I was bypassed on the 22 feb. I lost 12lb in the first week but haven't lost anything since, despite not eating much on the purée diet. It's getting me down a bit. Is this normal????

Hi Borogirl don't worry, I was exactly the same! I had the bypass on January 7th and lost 13 lb straight away. I then stayed the same for 3 and a half weeks!! I was so depressed and panicking that it wouldn't start again but thankfully it does!
Since then I have lost another 11lbs so keep doing what you are, it will come off eventually.

Hi lincs lass, its frustrating isn't it! Must be common though. Let me know how you get on later this week, I am hoping for a miracle by Friday!

Hi Borogirl

Mines been almost identical to you. Approx stone off then nothing at all. But I can see my face changing and also lay in bed at night fondling newly discovered knobbly bits !! Xx

Hi Borogirl don't worry, I was exactly the same! I had the bypass on January 7th and lost 13 lb straight away. I then stayed the same for 3 and a half weeks!! I was so depressed and panicking that it wouldn't start again but thankfully it does!
Since then I have lost another 11lbs so keep doing what you are, it will come off eventually.

Thanks cherub xxxxx

Perfectly normal, Borogirl. I had one week of nothing too, then it started coming off again. Slowly and surely. ;)

HI guys, stalls are very very normal, and usually caused, ironically, by you not having enough energy to burn fat!

Back