• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Amazing...

you were the week before me Kate xx i've 6 left to lose can't believe how different we are :)

Wow Angie, that's the first photo I've seen of you at your present weight, you look fantastic. Can't believe the difference in us either. Do you ever catch yourself in a mirror and not believe it's you. We have a full length mirror in the hall just around a corner at work and everytime I go round that corridor it catches me.

Kate x

my son came to visit one day and said hello Aunty kath (my sister ) :) he should've gone to specsavers it was me :) i still haven't got round to buying a full length mirror i used to hate them :)

Weigh-in #2, 3½ weeks to first surgiversary

Only a 1lb loss this week, but it has taken me below 200lbs for the first time since 1991; I'm so pleased.
I've put my latest photos (12 stone loss - 6 boxes of paper can you believe that?) on my photo album. I'll send you a friend request so you can see it.
Hope you're having a good week Kate.
x

Weigh in #3 2½ weeks to surgiversary

2lb lost this week, hope the scales are moving downwards for you Kate.

Weigh in #4 1½weeks to surgiversary

Lost 3lbs this week - exercising like a demon, cycling and swimming - both non-impactive on my knees.
Almost reached my surgiversary target of 176 lbs! I can't believe it's a year since the bariatric secretary called me with a date just 10 days away. How are you doing Kate?

Well I'd almost given up reaching my goal by the 22nd but I'm only 2lb away now having lost a pound last week and a massive 2lb this week. Don't know where that went lol. You did really brilliantly this week 31b is fab. 10 days left. Hmmmm not sure I'll lose another 21b in that time but will certainly give it a go.

Kate x

Well I'd almost given up reaching my goal by the 22nd but I'm only 2lb away now having lost a pound last week and a massive 2lb this week. Don't know where that went lol. You did really brilliantly this week 31b is fab. 10 days left. Hmmmm not sure I'll lose another 21b in that time but will certainly give it a go.

Kate x

Just 2lb away from goal is fantastic! We're all rooting for you. See if you can find Jo's thread where she was trying to get to her ww goal; I'm sure you'll find some useful tips there.
http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-diaries/147560-one-week-only-i-need-your-love.html
Found it!

Weigh in #5. 5 days 'til 1st surgiversary

Lost another 2lbs this week so have exceeded my personal target of 176lbs which I'm very pleased about.

How are you doing Kate - will the scales show you at goal on Thursday? I do hope so
:scale:

Then this will be you - Queen Quiggle!!!
:queen:

Back