• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

An interesting article in the Yorksire Post

marky v

Good article.

hes a lovely guy and so down to earth as is his wife, the dietician :D
You'll be fine Marky hes a star

excellent ariticle x

hes a lovely guy and so down to earth as is his wife, the dietician :D
You'll be fine Marky hes a star

we got on well from the start!! he has a love of classic cars, and i love cars myself, so we hit it off, and the one time i've met his wife, she was lovely too!! not long for me now!!

Very good article Mark, you must be getting excited now x

excited and bricking it in equal amounts now, tonight and tomorrow night will keep my mind occupied, as a cabbie, i'm out working, i'll do a bit Sunday, maybe, then, Monday :eek: i'll go to the gym in the morning and then get home and sort the packing out!!

Thank you for that Mark

That was a very informative article...he sounds like a great guy and a great surgeon.

Not long for yours now...good luck

(((hugs)))

thank you Mark that was a good artical . a freind of mine had her op at the leeds spire she said it was like a posh hotel and the night before op they brought a menue for dinner and the meal was great good luck fqr 25th........kath

lol it is like a hotel, the puree diet is brought to you as a menu, though you would think someone was drunk when they made it, looks gross tastes great lol.

Marky hes a down to earth bloke as is his Mrs. She made me chuckle with some of the comments she made. She said he will tell you not to get on the scales till you go to your post op 6wk appointment, pmsl she said ignore him as if you can wait 6 weeks, rofl bless her.

Really great article Mark. Thanks for showing it to us.
Maybe folk will realise no-one decides on this op on a whim and the easy way out as we all know so well ourselves.

Lyn

Mark
Thanks for posting and I for one found it very usefull and interesting as we all need help and advice with this journey
M

Back