• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Recorded my interview with the BBC today for radio 4

morph

went down to BBC Yorkshire and recorded my interview about obesity and should it be reclassified as an illness. It was very odd being alone in the room, but talking to the presenter, Vivian Parry in the studio in London. It went well, I think, not sure when it will be broadcast yet.

let us all know when its going to be broadcasted maybe set up a link im always watching and listening to discussions on weight loss surgery!! well done you!x

it will be on Radio 4 so can be heard nationwide, and it is indeed for the 'Am I Normal' programme. The question of what is normal in terms of weight was being discussed, and should obesity be more widely accepted as an illness rather than just sheer greed.

good on u , people who have never had a weight problem are so quick to judge , its needs more of us to speak up and bring it to the public , but we just want to be ignored , not noticed , instead of standing out for the wrong reasons ,comes from a life time of trying to fit in i suppose . Well done ! x

Back