• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ana_RW now on the Bench!

Muttley1900

What-o,

Just had a PM from Ana and she has asked that I post an update for all you interested folk...

"Hey,

I'm ok not too bad. It's hard. Went down just before 11 was on ward at 5. they said it went well. Today is the best I've felt. I've been having high temperature a lot of wind pain and sickness which has prevented me from drinking. TOday how ever I've got up and washed at the sink still got a canular so now shower. feel really tired but I guess being woken up all the time I would be lol. I have been walking every now and then but again the sickness stops me, they're going to put me on a regular dose of anti sickness so not sure if home today or not. Hope your well x x"

Good news the op went well and I'm sure some words of encouragement from all you post-oppers out there will mean a lot to her as she is obviously feeling a little battered and bruised and probably feeling that "buyers remorse" (why did I do this to myself?) big time.

kirstyd

Welcome 2the bench! :) I'm sure ul b feeling better soon I felt really sick 2 begin with 2 and very dizzy when I tried to stand! But remember 2 uv not eaten for a while tho I bet ur not hungry (I'm 9 days post op n still not hungry) great feeling isn't it!

Now is ur time to shine mrs :) wishing u a very very speedy recovery xxxx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Woop! Congratulations Ana :) x

from me phone :D

Evenstarr

Congrats Ana xxxxxx

stubad

well done girly you can get through this early stage, i know it sucks at the moment but it does pass, look at me i am barely a week post op and i am already starting exercise which i didnt even do before op lol, you CAN do it !!!!! xx

shelleymarie

Congrat's Ana. Welcome to the bench. Don't worry this sicky, uncomfortable part will pass quicker than you think and you will soon be seeing results and enjoying your new life. Wishing you a speedy recovery :) x

Bellydancer57

Well done girl. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope you get discharged soon. Take it easy & welcome to loosers bench.

caraline

Pleased it went well, and good luck in your weight loss x

drylaw

you a speedy recovery xxx

Tobi

Yay! Congrats and wishing you a very speedy recovery :) x

Ana_RW

I'm coming home!!!

Hello everyone!! Thanks for all your messages and thank you muttely for posting for me. Today I woke up feeling fine which was topped off with "you can go home" whoop!! Signal is terrible here which is why I've not posted. Sickness has gone off, as has 99% of my pain, fluids going down well. So all good. Not leaving until 4 so probably will update you all properly over the weekend. Thanks again everyone x X X

shelleymarie

Glad you are feeling better Ana, hope you are settling in at home. Take it easy :) x