• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on fairyringuk

Karma67

Hi all,

I spoke with Jay this morning, she is back home and feeling a bit battered and bruised :( Apparently they had to repair 2 hernias whilst doing her bypass and this is what is causing her the most pain now.

She was 'released' form the L&D yesterday, although they might have kept her in longer as she had a temperature, and they were worried about infection...BUT Jay told them she thought she was more at risk of infection in hospital than at home :D:D So she was discharged and now is at home being looked after by her hubby :)

I told her of all your best wishes and she was really pleased to her that. I'm sure she will be back online as soon as she feels a bit more like herself.

Thanks so much for the update. Hope you start feeling better soon Jay.

Thank's for letting us know karma, i was starting to get a bit worried about her.
Sue.

Thanks for the update. Get well soon Jay xx

Thank you for letting us know Karma :thankyou:

Wishing Jay a very speedy recovery!

Love Mini xxx

hope your feeling better soon xx

Thanks for the update, wishing her a speedy recovery x

Thanks for letting us know and Jay, I wish you all the best and hope you are feeling more comfortable soon.

Cuppa xx

hi all, just spoke to jay's hubby. he says she has had a good day today,and she is on the mend.

Thanks so much Sue for the update.

Back