• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Andream33 Journey

Andream33

Good morning everyone,
I just join on here a few moments ago.
I have diets in the past and never really had any success on them. Back on May 7, 2015 I went to my doctor and asked about getting referred to the weight loss clinic. He said yes but wanted me to do to start the weight wise modules. So I left there and called about them and got in right away. I have 6 out of 10 modules done and went back to the doctors June 17, 2015 and got my medical done. At the end of the meeting I asked for my referral and he told me no. He said the the modules would be enough. I called the weight wise clinic and they said to go to a walk in clinic and get the referral. THE GOOD NEWS I WENT JUNE 19, 2015 AND GOT IT!! Now I have to continue the journaling and the calorie watching. In a couple of weeks I was told to check with the weight wise clinic to make sure they received my referral.

Get in!!! So pleased for you Hun and welcome to this amazing site :). There are some really great peeps on here who will support and help you.

Let us know how you get on, looking forward to reading all about your journey.

Take care

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello fron across the pond, andream33!
Its fantastic to see so many people from all over the globe and all sharing our stories with each other.
I wish you lots of luck on your journey do keep us posted

Hello! Welcome! And thank you for sharing your story with us. Long may it continue. Will be great to hear how you're getting on as you progress through your post-surgery journey.

Meg x

Hi Andrea, welcome. Good luck with your journey :)

Hello :) just wanted to wish you a very successful and happy journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome, guessing the process is different over the pond to here but glad you are getting somewhere.

Back