• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just started my journey. ....

Lottiewishes

Hi I am lottie a 35 year old mum from east anglia. I saw my gp in oct/Nov and asked if there was something he could do about my weight. I was 25.1 he said he would refer me to the obesity clinic.

So had my first appointment last fri. I didn't even really think about surgery and said no when she gave me the leaflet about it. But have changed my mind and think it's the way forward.

I go to the clinic again in about 4 weeks

Xxx

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm also way at the beginning of my journey, I was referred in December to tier 3 and got an appointment through yesterday for April. Assuming I'll have to do at least 6 months on tier three before being added to the waiting list for surgery.
Which area are you in?

Just reread that your in East anglia!

Hello and welcome :)

Hello and welcome, I'm only 6 months into my year assessment at Luton and Dunstable, is that where you have been refers to as I'm also East Anglia ? Good luck with your journey

Hi Lottie
Welcome to the support network This is a really friendly site and invaluable source of info. I am based in Suffolk and am at Luton & Dunstable hospital.

SJ x

Hi. I started my journey in December. I have had one appointment and now have my 2nd on the 24th. How is it all going for you x

Hi I'm at L&D on tier 3 as well. Going back tomorrow to see the dietician after four weeks of the milk diet. Hoping to see if my year long tier 3 could be cut to 6 months.

I rang the number u had for the norwich hospital as I haven't heard anything. I want to have an appointment of some kind and know I am getting started on my journey. Xxx

Back