• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

andy's 9 month update

andy12861

hi all ive not been on here for awhile but i thought i would like to share with you all my latest update. where should i start well if someone had said to me 10 month's ago before i started my pre op diet that i would be 11 stone lighter i think i would have laughed in there face but here i am i had my op on the 10th of nov btw. ive gone from 182kg 28 and a half stone down to 112 kg thats around 17 and a half stone.id like to lose maybe another stone but im happy as to where i am right now. im doing stuff that i could only dream of doing a year ago i got myself a mountain bike i go out as much as i can at weekends on it go back and to work when i can. i play tennis with my daughter's badly i might add lol. my life has changed so much it really is the best thing that has happend to me. im not going to say it is easy to the people who havent had the op yet but in the end it is worth it i'll try and update my photo on my profile when i can well id best go bye for now andy

well done andy ! congratualations 2 u m8 ! xxx

Well done to you thats a great loss :)

I too cant wait till I can go cycling and horse riding with my daughter. Silly little things to other people big BIG things to me.

Congrats :)

Hi Andy
Well done, a fantasic achievement and I am sure your daughters must be so proud of their dad. Can't wait to see the new you in your photos.
Well done
Rosie xx

WOW Andy, what an amazing achievement hun. Well done xx

hi all ive not been on here for awhile but i thought i would like to share with you all my latest update. where should i start well if someone had said to me 10 month's ago before i started my pre op diet that i would be 11 stone lighter i think i would have laughed in there face but here i am i had my op on the 10th of nov btw. ive gone from 182kg 28 and a half stone down to 112 kg thats around 17 and a half stone.id like to lose maybe another stone but im happy as to where i am right now. im doing stuff that i could only dream of doing a year ago i got myself a mountain bike i go out as much as i can at weekends on it go back and to work when i can. i play tennis with my daughter's badly i might add lol. my life has changed so much it really is the best thing that has happend to me. im not going to say it is easy to the people who havent had the op yet but in the end it is worth it i'll try and update my photo on my profile when i can well id best go bye for now andy

Thanks for that Andy. It is so helpful for people starting out on the WLS journey to hear how people are doing. Keep on enjoying life. x x x

Well done Andy, you've done fantastically :clap:

Congratulations! That is simply amazing!

fantastic Andy your certainly all the better for that huge weight loss big pat on the back for you well done
regards rambo

Well Done Andy, it makes me feel now that I've made the right decision its just early days for me yet. Just hope I can post my success in 12 months time.

Take Care

Anez xxx

hi everyone thanks for the comments they really do help you on your way. ive put 3 new photos in my album if anyone want's to have a look bye for now andy

Back