• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

andy's 3 month update

andy12861

hi all ive not been on here as much lately ive been back to work a few weeks now im just so tired but its what i needed ive lost another 10kgs in a month since i got back into work so since i had my op on the 10th of nov ive lost around 27kgs i think that's around 4stone in 3 months i had hoped for more but it's not to bad and from when i started cutting back and with my pre op diet ive lost in total 42kgs thats around 6 stone or so in 5 months so im about half way there just another 6 stone to go hope everyone is well and catch up with you all soon bye for now andy

Hey andy thats brillient loss, and every kilo off is ont that wont come back, well done

4st?! Burger me backwards, that's toptastic! Well done Andy!

Great stuff Andy. x

Wowsers... thats awesome Andy. Keep up the great work x

Good going Andy! Glad to hear you are doing so well! Keep up the good work.

Nic;)

Wow Andy well done, thats amazing, you should be so proud of yourself having done so well. I'm sure the next 6 will be off before you know it and you'll be enjoying a new, fit and healthier life

Congratulations

Alia xxx

Bloody hell
4 stone (6 stone really)
That is amazing well done xxxxxxx

Fab-tastic! That's a huge loss, well done!

Lx

Well done!!!! Congratulations Andy, what a brilliant loss to date. Keep it up, will be waiting for the next 3 month update! Lorna

Back