• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

andy's story/update

andy12861

hi everyone well one month has gone by so fast since my op it was on the 10th of november.ive lost around 12kgs so nearly 2 stone in a month (i lost around 15kgs before my op aswell) so all in all ive lost about 27kg's that's about 4 stone's in 2 month's. and ive not really been too active it's only been in the last week or so that i can get out and about walking.i had 10 wound's to heal and 46 staple's waiting to be taken out god i do feel so much better now since they were taken out.i weigh myself about once every three day's when i do i lose around 1kg so if i can keep that up i'll be really happy oh well that's about it from me for now hope everone has a great christmas and have a thin new year :)

:happy096::talk017::wow:

Well done Andy, you must be so pleased. Your weightloss is fantastic!! Now that you are more active, there will be no stopping you!

Glad to see you so successful, it is an inspiration.:D:D

hi phatgirl i really am pleased of how much ive lost i know it's not going to carry on at this rate but if like i said on my update i should be able to lose one stone a month i would be really pleased at that. i see your going great aswell keep up the good work bye for now

Andy you have got every reason to be pleased- i would be extatic if i lost that amount, it totally rocks, well done you!! :D :party0011: :clap: :happy096: :happy036::8855::)
Keep it up!! ;) ...
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Thats an amazing weight loss, you should be so proud of yourself.

I'm about 9 days behind you, I had my gastric bypass on the 19th of November and I'm having terrible problems with my scar. Its opened up in about 5 places now and its starting to get very frustrating as I feel well and want to get up and start being active but the District Nurse keeps telling me how important it is that I rest and don't do anything as it will only hinder the healing. Have you managed to get your wound healed up yet and any helpful tips to get mine on the way to recovery

Alia xxx

hi alia i havent got one scar where the surgen went in. the surgen made ten small hole's to do the op i think for me it was better that way. i would say all of them has now completely healed up now. i have read your story about your scar and how it's not healing properly hope it starts to heal for you very soon sorry i cant be more of a help for bye for now

Congratulations Andy on your fantastic weight loss!!!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Back