• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what weight do you want to be in 12 months time

andy12861

hi all ive been thinking about this for a few weeks now.i lost around 2 stones before my op and since my op on the 10th of nov ive lost almost another 3 stone. i know it wont come off as easy as that in the future but my goal ive set myself for either my 12 month op date or christmas next year is 15 and a half stone i think thats around 100kg so i need to lose another 50 kg in 12 months i think with alot of hard work i should make it so where do you want to be weight wise in 12 month's bye for now hope everyone one has a happy and thinner new year

In 12 months id love to be 5 stone down:D, but realistically im aiming for 3 and a half and the rest the following year and more if i can

as long as i get to my wedding weight for my second wedding anniversary on the 29 th of dec 2009(yes my first is tomorrow its gone so quick ) ill be over the moon

In 12 months id love to be 5 stone down:D, but realistically im aiming for 3 and a half and the rest the following year and more if i can

as long as i get to my wedding weight for my second wedding anniversary on the 29 th of dec 2009(yes my first is tomorrow its gone so quick ) ill be over the moon
happy anniversary for tomorrow. julie xx

with my 1st band i got down to 12st 7, day of 2nd band fitting i was 14st7, ive lost 7llb since my 1st fill im now 14st, ill be happy to re loose the 1.5 stone and get back to how i was.

I would like to lose the last 20lbs i have left. i am now down to 11stone 5 and a size 14-16. i reckon i could do that within the next couple of months!! good luck x

I would really like to have shed 100lbs in 12 months. I know that it will be difficult because that is a bit over the 70% of excess weight that docs say most people can achieve. However, I am willing to put the work in to achieve it. Any more than that will just be gravy as they say!

I'd like to have reached and maintained a healthy BMI.

I'd like to loose another 7-8 stone by this time next year but I think that might be over ambitious. So as long as I get a BMI below 30 I will be happy.

I'd like to be down at least another two stone. I would love to loose more, but haven't had my 1st fill yet so I'm not sure if it'd be realistic. i have got 6 stone to loose but i think thats very ambitious and I could look ill with my big bone structure so say within 2years Id like to loose 4stone. If i feel confidant enough I will try for the extra 2stone or mayb 1. Good luck everyone with your goals. Take care R x

I would like to lose about 3 stone in the next 12 months. I will be close to my goal, and also have two big celebrations next year. My husband turns 50 in September and we then celebrate our 30th anniversary on December 22nd, 2009, yes I was only 3 when I got married:)

MNL

If I get my op in April, I'd like to be about 7 stone slimmer by this time next year;), but need to lose about 10 stone really:D

I would like to have lost 6 to 7 stone by then and start to like myself again. Oh and wear something pretty on xmas day instead of a horrid tent top!!!!

Hiya Candie, where are you having your op done?

woweee I get depressed when I think about this cause it reminds me of just how much weight I have to lose. To be healthy and with a healthy bmi (bearing in mind that I've never been slim, started to gain weight as a small child so dont know really what weight I would look ok at) I would estimate that I have to lose around 18 stone.. crap!! CAN'T STAND THINKING OF IT LIKE THAT.... but on a positive note nearly 3 of that has already gone and gone for good so that helps.

If I could lose ten stone in a year from the date of my bypass I'd be exctatic and although that seems alot, as I have so much to lose its meant to come off quicker, so they tell me.

You know all my life no matter who I have been with who have been my friends at the time, comparing any obese people I have been associated I have ALWAYS been the biggest or the fattest. Its a trend that has seemed to follow me everywhere I go. At school my best friend was obese, just not as obese as I was, after my first marriage one of my closest friends was also obese, again not as big as me and so on and so on it goes till the present where yet again my best friend is obese but not as obese as me. (not that it makes me feel any thing bad towards her, I love her to bits) I think if I can change that trend and be the smaller of the obese people in my circle of friends it would be a huge achievement. I probably sound like I've dropped a few marbles instead of the pounds I've lost but different things are important to different people and this is one thing I want to change in my life.

I would love to know if there is any one here who has as much weight to lose I have and how they manage to stay positive when they look at the big picture.

well if all goes as planned and i have my gastric bypass on 14th january, i would love to be at my goal by next xmas of 10 stones 3lbs which means i will have lost half my body weight...but i am realistic and if i get to say 12 or 13 stones and feel ok i will be happy...i really dont know what to expect to see in the mirror as i have not been less than 13 stones in weight since i was 13 yrs old! x

It is 7.5 months since I had my bypass and I have lost 6 stones 10lbs to date. It has slowed down to about 7lbs/month a the moment, although I do need to buckle down on the excercise. I am hoping to have lost 10 stones by 12 months which will be 17th May 2009. I will still have about 4 or 5 stones to go after that, but that is my main target.
Good luck everyone, it is all achievable!
xx

I would like to reach my goal weight in 12 months time. I know it will be hard work but it will be worth it!

Good luck everyone!

Emma
x

Back