• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aneathetist app

Tanya Goodall

Hello my name is Tanya I have my last app before I get my date and it's to see the aneathetist does anyone know how long it takes and what it consists of Tia x

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Tanya the appointment could incorporate your pre op where they also assess your readiness for surgery. So it'll be going through your meds, checking blood pressure, height, weight, blood tests and maybe an ecg?

I hope it goes well and you get your date soon x

Tanya Goodall

All done from my app today found it a bit odd if u ask me he made me sit on a chair behind him he had his back to me the whole time didn't get weighed no blood pressure done or anything just did me a prescription for clexane and said I'll receive a letter with my date on xx

Sarnie

All done from my app today found it a bit odd if u ask me he made me sit on a chair behind him he had his back to me the whole time didn't get weighed no blood pressure done or anything just did me a prescription for clexane and said I'll receive a letter with my date on xx
That's sounds very strange! You had an appointment with someone who had his back to you the whole time. Did he speak to you at all. What's Clexane for? x

Ian2Big

Clexane is the blood thinner given to prevent blood clots and is normal.Comes in syringes for self injection.

Tanya Goodall

I just think it was very strange didn't go how I thought 2bh and because he was Greek or Turkish u could only hear parts of what he was saying xx