• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

op got postponed :(

louisemaia

went in for my op today but got postponed. i have had a chest infection last week, and at my pre op on friday my surgeon said come in as normal if my chest clears,. so off i went as i thought it had, but when the aneathetist checked me he found i have pleurisy on my right lung and also have laryngitis so will get my new date for a few weeks time. was gutted but would rather wait an be 100%. on the up side i have lost 35lbs so far and dropped my bmi by 8 so all gd and my time will soon come again :)

So sorry to hear this Louise but far better be safe than sorry lovely. hope you get better quickly and your new date asap. xxxxxxxx

I'm really sorry about the postponement but at least they found the pluerisy and can now treat it. And then you will be fit and ready when you do have surgery.

Still a blow though :(

thanks charis. how are you feeling? xx

I'm slowly on the mend thanks sweetheart. It's a long old journey and i'm pathetically weak, but beginning to feel more like a human being every day! Thanks so much for asking.
I think you're dealing with your disappointment amazingly well. Well done honey. xxx

Aw you poor thing, I know its all for the best but its such a disappointment, hope you are 100% soon and dont have to wait too long for your new date (HUG) XX

Sorry to hear about your op being postphoned. Hope that you'll be fighting fit and have your new date soon.

love

Rebirth xx

Sorry to hear about that you must be disappointed - but much better to be well initially. Good luck and hope it is booked in again soon. xx

Hi Louise...

It's a relief that you are getting the treatment for your pleurisy ahead of your surgery Angel....

You must have felt pretty rough with that... you poor love... keep warm and get well soon....

I'm relieved that you are getting sorted before your surgery... if your health is not quite tip top, I do think it's better to wait and sending a loving hug as always precious... take good care xxx

Sorry to hear about your op, hope you get better soon, Karen x

Hi all jus wanna say thankyou again for the kind messages they mean a lot and really help. Well today I have be put on a high dose of antibiotics which fingers crossed should do the trick :) I also phoned the hospital to see about my new date and its is the 24th november :D not too long to wait so yay :) xxx

Oh that's all good news Louise. I'm pleased for you. Get well soon honey. xxx

get well soon hun and the next few weeks will fly xxx

Back