• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Duodenal Switch Anemic again

Cicca

Back to Drs this morning, have a very upset tummy have to be within yards of a toilet or I'll be sorry and to top it all feeling out of breath so am guessing I'm anaemic again. The down side of surgery!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Cicca said:
Back to Drs this morning, have a very upset tummy have to be within yards of a toilet or I'll be sorry and to top it all feeling out of breath so am guessing I'm anaemic again. The down side of surgery!

Aawww hope it gets sorted soon xxx

Fuffs said:
Aawww hope it gets sorted soon xxx

Thank you!

My dr is on the ball and ever so helpful, ordered bloods and did a full check up. I thank goodness I have their support.

Hope you're feeling better today? Keep resting and you'll soon be recovered.

hope it gets sorted for you quickly cicca, take care. xxxx

i am aneamic all the time since my surgery is it a downside of switch, very tired and lethargic not really sure i'm eating enough either x take care and hope you feel better soon xx

OOnion said:
Are you ladies anaemic despite taking daily Ferrous Sulphate ? Or do you only take it when you are anaemic?
x

I take it all the time, I have to say its only border line anaemic. My levels have slowly crept up over the last two years - having had a large blood loss during a surgery.

i take 3 a day along with everything else and my vitD is still very low and i take 4 adcalD3 and high strength vitD everyday too

along with my rheumatoid pills and symvastatin i take 13 a day :( not good when you have to juggle drinking and eating too thank god no more metformin :) and that doesn't include painkillers when i need them xx

Cicca said:
Thank you!

My dr is on the ball and ever so helpful, ordered bloods and did a full check up. I thank goodness I have their support.

Hope you're feeling better today? Keep resting and you'll soon be recovered.

Just saw this. I am doing well thanks. Bit of rest mixed with a bit of going out in the fresh air seems to be working very well :)

Back