• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another leg of the post-op journey!

Lawstudent

So in addition to several dilatations I had the 'pleasure' of a weekend at A and E impacted !!! What a thoroughly unpleasant and generally quite degrading experience! Apparently three days of feeling unwell and not drinking much plus a very high protein diet caused it.

I do laugh when people say that this is the easy route!! I sat crying at the emergency doctors and said to my husband I was going to throw myself in front of a bus - to which he pointed out there weren't any buses due!

On a plus note I'm better now and am 5.5st down since the 7th October.

I shall DEFINITELY be getting some rhubarb and Movicol in now haha!

God your unlucky lawstudent ,you seem to be well and truly picked on.Well done on the weight loss,you've lost loads.x

God your unlucky lawstudent ,you seem to be well and truly picked on.Well done on the weight loss,you've lost loads.x

Oh I know!! Tell me about it! But can't do a thing about it so have to just man up and plod on I guess! I have regretted having surgery on so many occasions but when your rectum is being violated by strangers that kind of was the lowest point lol!! Rhubarb and movicol I hope will help!

Back