• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another milestone ticked off!!!!!!

AA1234

I can't believe how quickly I am ticking of my targets (below)!!

After a fantastic week (see my diary for details), to top it off I have managed to move into the "overweight" category!!! I am no longer Obese!!!!!!! This is a massive milestone for me it means so much to know that I am finally getting healthy and will no longer suffer as a result of my weight.

I can't believe it, but I actually LOVE clothes shopping and have to stop myself from buying to much as they will be too big before long. However, I did splash out on a pair of designer Jeans, that for the first time in a long time did not have to have any stretch in them.

4 1/2 stone down in 14 weeks, only 2 stone to go until target.

Brilliant news! Well done you x

WOW thats a fab weight loss u should be so proud of urself, what surgery did you have xxx

Excellent news, absolutely fan chuffing tastic xx

After a fantastic week (see my diary for details), to top it off I have managed to move into the "overweight" category!!! I am no longer Obese!!!!!!! This is a massive milestone for me it means so much to know that I am finally getting healthy and will no longer suffer as a result of my weight.

I can't believe it, but I actually LOVE clothes shopping and have to stop myself from buying to much as they will be too big before long. However, I did splash out on a pair of designer Jeans, that for the first time in a long time did not have to have any stretch in them.

wow what a loser!!!!!!!!!! your doing fabulous and must be so proud especially when people comment.

Well done hun, you've done soo well:happy096::clap:

well done xxxx

Well done, what an achievement :D

You are doing amazingly well...keep up the good work.

(((hugs)))

Back