• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another milestone!!!

Rebirth

Hi all, I'm afraid my laptop won't let me get past the pass word, so it is in for repair. This means that I won't be posting as much, as I can't always access the computer.

Hope you are all doing alright? Life has been busy as usual. I saw Kath and Jennie at the Spire on Monday. They are pleased with my progress and weight loss. I wore a dress which my dad's lady friend made for my honeymoon 12yrs ago. I haven't worn it since then, as by the time I'd returned home, I had put on weight. It is now slightly too big for me!!! M saw it and couldn't believe that I looked so good in it.

I am now the weight I was after having my daughters, (lost 1-2st during pregnancies). This time though, I know it will stay off. I can't begin to tell you how chuffed I am.

The girls are pleased that we are still managing to walk to school. Sometimes by choice, others due to lack of a car. However, this all helps with weight loss and fitness. I am so enjoying the chats I have with my girls on the way to school and I have reduced my walking time from 1 1/2hrs to 45mins. Maybe, I'll even be able to do the walk in the 20-25mins it takes other people, wouldn't that be fantastic?

love

Rebirth xx

You sound really chipper....a really wonderful milestone for you that clearly makes a real impact on your life, well done on your progress so far. I am sure you will go from strength to strength xxx

Im so pleased things are going so well for you, the walking seems to be really helping too.....keep up the good work hun XX

Well done Pearline... cannot wait to see you again.. storing up a hug and keep going... you are doing brilliantly and take good care xxx

wdon7.jpg

Thanks guys.

love

Rebirthxxx

Back