• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ANOTHER MINI MILESTONE

BlueDiamond

As my other post in the forum sed I have lost another 3lbs this week bringing my total too 6lbs in 2 weeks:eek:, well the other day I went to a local clothes shop I use and I chose a dress and my jaw dropped when I realised it was a size 16 and it fits like a glove :D I must admit the material is a little forgiving,but going from a size 26 to a size 16 is awesome and wanted to share this with all of you:D:D:D

I never thought in a million years I would get back into a size 16, its gotta be over 20 years since I have and I am looking forward to wearing the dress (hopefully this weekend, weather permitting) - Thanks in advance for reading - A Very Happy Me Julie xxx (P.S. Have a nice weekend all) xx

Big congratulations Julie! It feels so wonderful when that happens. I'm really very happy for you love.
Grace xxx

Fantastic and you have such a wonderful attitude to your weight loss ups and downs too... very well done Angel... you have so much to look forward to xxx

Brilliant news that means your are Mrs Average now and can go in any shop.

Whooo hoooo!!!!!

Julie that's not a "mini" milestone-
(unless you were talking about the length of the dress lol)
26 to 16 is a MEGA milestone-well done:)

Woohhooo.. way to go hunni..

you must feel so proud of your achievement so far..

you've done brilliantly.. keep it up.. size 12 - here you come ;-)

Well done you size 16,in my dreams.but i suppose you felt the same once upon a time.Made up for you hun!Maz x

well done x

Julie that is wonderful news. What a marvelous early Christmas present.

love

Rebirthxx

wow - i can not remember being in a size 16 it was that long ago, i bet it feels amazing! bet you look amazing in your new dress too you will have to take some pics hun to show us how slim you are xxxx

Hope you are out there celebrating Julie... an amazing loss! Warmest hugs and love xxx

You are so welcome and all the very best precious xxx

Back