• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another fill done!

jinkles

Hi everyone,

I went to see Mr Cheruvu again last nite for another fill. I now have 10ml in a 12ml band!!
I have been feeling really good about myself lately and the weightloss so far. However, when he weighed me he said he was quite disappointed with the weightloss since my last appointment...(I had lost 6.5lbs according to his scales in 8weeks) Last time I went to see him I was wearing a dress size 18-20 now I am a 16 but 2 days ago a 14's pair of jeans fitted!!!! I was dead chuffed!!!!:D

He has now given me a target of a bmi of 26 and to loose another 2-3 stones in the next 12 months!!!!:eek::eek:
So another 2-3 stones here I come!!!!!!!!;)
xxx

Well done Jinkles! thats a bit unfair of him to be dissapointed though. Good luck with this fill, hope it helps you to shift the remaining weight!

congrats on your weight loss so far Jinkles, and if you are delighted with it then sod what the surgeon thinks.

Hope this fill gives you that little extra restriction to make things easier for you xx

You have done great with the weight loss. As long as you're happy then don't worry yourself about what the surgeon says. He can't be too disappointed if he has only given you a target of 2/3 stone in a year. You go girl and show him how good you're doingxxx

Back