• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not as bad as I thought ?.

Carre

Okay so I posted the other week as I put 2 pounds on, however today I weighed in and it's gone up to 3 pound on over the whole Christmas and new year!,

I'm not really worried as I have eaten and drank what ever I fancied, as I think most of us do this time of year!,

So I went back to the gym today and back in diet mode, feel so much better all the crap food has been thrown out or gave it to mum lol..

I am now on track for my valentine Mini challenge to get into a size 16 red dress!!!

I have a fill on the 15th of this month, which I'm hoping will give me a bit more restriction as I'm working on pure will power at the mo!!,

Its not bad at all, and it can be surprising how quickly when you get back on track how it can come off again. I put some on over Xmas and back on track and it went within a few days.

Really back on track this week, with lots of focus and while at times I found it hard to deal with the "guilty" feelings that I ate what I did over Xmas - I was relaxed completely - I don't want to get into the mindset of foods being bad or "forbidden"

Go you :)

It does feel good to get back on track and into the gym doesn't it!?

Oooh a red dress, very nice. I'm sure you'll do it, can we see a picture if you do? xx

good luck in getting back on track you will soon be in your little red dress xx

It does feel good to get back on track and into the gym doesn't it!?

Oooh a red dress, very nice. I'm sure you'll do it, can we see a picture if you do? xx

If I get into it I will put a picture in my photos xxx

Excellent!

Good luck with your fill on 15th, hope it helps.

Ooohhh I've just noticed your stats - your past the half way mark and almost under 200lbs! well done x

The boost in intake, then getting back on track mayyyyy be just what your body needs to shock it into losing! Likewise looking forward to seeing pics of that red dress! Have a great week :)

Back