• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another new one!!

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
Hello,

I have just started my journey, I attended the initial appointment on 22nd of December and the psychiatrist, dietitian and nurse last Friday. I am now doing the pre op 5% diet, started yesterday.

I hope to be able to have the bypass which is what they suggest, I am at Luton and Dunstable.

I have been overweight the whole of my life so I am hoping that this will enable me to lose weigh and keep it off. I have previously lost 10 stone, twice over so I want to be able to keep it off this time.

Fingers crossed.

good luck on your journey and welcome to the forum!!

Hello Lyzzyanne welcome to the forum. there are some lovely people here so any questions etc feel free to ask.
All the best with your weightloss journey xx

Hello and well done on losing the weight previously dieting is hard and I've been a yoyo dieter all my life I hope the bypass will help I start my Pre op diet tomorrow good luck on your journey xxxx

Hiya and welcome, and good luck with ur journey xx

hey Lizzy, welcome and good luck :) xxx

Hi welcome n good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hello and welcome... good luck

Hi Lyzzyanne & welcome to our WLS family :) Yo:):)u will get as much support as & when you need it on here. Good luck, honey xxx

:welcome:

Hi Lyzzyanne
I am having a sleeve at the L&D 2 weeks today so am also on the milk diet again for my pre-op diet. How are you finding it so far?

xx

welcome and good luck hun x

Hello everyone, I am having trouble navigating this site!! Its taken me until today to realise I have had replies on this thread!!!!

So how is it going on the milk diet??? its bloody tough I could eat the furniture at the moment. I have been drinking all the milk and that has increased my activity with all the loo trips I am having to do. I have jumped on the scales and the loss is encouraging so thats a help.

I am trying to think a day at a time because I am only day 5 and the rest of the month stretches ahead of me :( !! I am determined to see it through unless I can smell bacon cooking then I would sell my soul for a taste!!

I have lots of questions where can I ask them?? (always assuming I can find my way back to the place to ask them!!!)

lyzzyanne said:
Hello everyone, I am having trouble navigating this site!! Its taken me until today to realise I have had replies on this thread!!!!

So how is it going on the milk diet??? its bloody tough I could eat the furniture at the moment. I have been drinking all the milk and that has increased my activity with all the loo trips I am having to do. I have jumped on the scales and the loss is encouraging so thats a help.

I am trying to think a day at a time because I am only day 5 and the rest of the month stretches ahead of me :( !! I am determined to see it through unless I can smell bacon cooking then I would sell my soul for a taste!!

I have lots of questions where can I ask them?? (always assuming I can find my way back to the place to ask them!!!)

You can ask any question on this thread or if your on a computer its top left hand side it says jump to forum or something along those lines click that and a list of forums will drop down click on the one you think your topic will fit in most ( don't worry we will all see it no matter where it is) then when your on the forum at the top of the most recent thread it will say at the left hand side " new thread" click that and bobs your uncle lol.... hope I haven't confused you xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Back