• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting for 1st hospital letter eek

CraftyJane

Hi
I'm from Peterborough and after meeting with the Cambs WLS support group today found out about this site (the meeting was great and would recommend it to any pre oppers).
I am a pre-opper, waiting for my 1st appointment at Luton & Dunstable Hospital. I've been overweight all my life tried all the slimming clubs, managed to lose weight but unable to maintain, however I have lost and keep losing weight for the last 9 months which is the longest time yet :)

Hi
I'm from Peterborough and after meeting with the Cambs WLS support group today found out about this site (the meeting was great and would recommend it to any pre oppers).
I am a pre-opper, waiting for my 1st appointment at Luton & Dunstable Hospital. I've been overweight all my life tried all the slimming clubs, managed to lose weight but unable to maintain, however I have lost and keep losing weight for the last 9 months which is the longest time yet :)

Nice to see you on here Jane, these guys and girls will make u feel welcome.

Nice to meet you today Jane (and you Gary, you reprobate you). You will find so much advice and support from this site, and you won't find it a lonely journey, even if sometimes it seems a meandering one!

Any questions ask away.

True everyone is Sooooo lovely :) future perfect, how r u doing?

Hi

welcome to the forum Jane, well done with your weight loss and good luck with surgery, it will be the best thing ever xx

True everyone is Sooooo lovely :) future perfect, how r u doing?

I'm doing fine thanks mis (and when are you going to decide on a more suitable name?) 11 days post-op, no pain since 2nd day, lost 9lbs so far, just loving waking up each day. Recommend this to anyone.

Told you missy, I am as pure as the driven snow :)

Well you know what they say - never eat yellow snow.

FuturePerfect said:
I'm doing fine thanks mis (and when are you going to decide on a more suitable name?) 11 days post-op, no pain since 2nd day, lost 9lbs so far, just loving waking up each day. Recommend this to anyone.

Well you know what they say - never eat yellow snow.

How do I change my name?

hiya Jane, welcome to the family and good luck :) xxx

That's what I thought, thank u

hi and welcome
good luck on your journey

Thanks for all the welcome messages, it's forums like this that make you realise your not alone

Back