• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello!

Joolz62

Hi
My name is Julie and I am beginning my weight loss journey. I have done the three tier at Addenbrookes Hospital and am now waiting for referral to Luton and Dunstable for a bypass! I can't make up my mind if I am excited or petrified!! Luckily I have very supportive family and friends who I am sure will keep me grounded. :)
xx

Hi Joolz and welcome :)

Glad to see you on here. You will glean a lot of information from this site, as I have. Good news, got my surgery date - 16th April.

Welcome and good luck! x

Welcome Joolz :)
This is a great forum with lots of friendly, supportive people.
Good luck with your journey :)

Hello you!
Welcome to our merry band(or bypassers !) Of happy folks! You have landed on a fantastic site no question is daft as we or most of us at some point have thought about it
the more you post the more of the site that opens up to you
good luck with all that you wish for

Hi and welcome. I have learned so much off this brilliant site. Good luck on your journey

Lynn x

Hi :)

I've learned so much already from this site. One thing I've realised from reading diaries is that it's completely normal to be scared.

Xxx

So pleased for you Sundowners. Will you be at the meeting in March? I have spoken to work about changing my shift and am waiting to hear. Fingers crossed they will sort it out.

So pleased for you Sundowners. Will you be at the meeting in March? I have spoken to work about changing my shift and am waiting to hear. Fingers crossed they will sort it out.

If I don't have any other appointments around then. We would like to get away in our motorhome for a week or so.

Back