• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another new sleevie.

Maybe it's just me and a completely useless sense of taste and smell that I get on so well with them. Just had 150ml (my limit) of Cafe Latte Slimfast for mid morning snack.

what r the recent sleevers using for antacid,I have been given a strawberry flavour orodispersable tablet taken once a day,a lot more pleasant than the awful multivits

I wasn't given any and as of yet haven't had any problems, only tablets I was given were Lansoprazole Fastab - One a day an hour before eating anything for 7 days and Paracetamol for pain relief if required and have hardly taken any of them.

I'm still on fluids, getting a tad boring now. Thankfully I love milk, but I hate soup. I've had a bit more practise at this game, so I'm up to speed on keeping the calories going in!

I had a look at my theatre notes in hospital so I knew that I had two leak tests with something blue, and I watched my DVD in hospital (gruesome breakfast tv that day - cripes), I could see the blue stuff in what was left of my stomach. I didn't get shrek-wee though, I got blue 'something else' a few days later :)

Can't wait to have some 'food', or eaten for 9 weeks now for various crazy reasons :cry:

I wasn't given any and as of yet haven't had any problems, only tablets I was given were Lansoprazole Fastab - One a day an hour before eating anything for 7 days and Paracetamol for pain relief if required and have hardly taken any of them.

Same here. I did have a headache last night and took a paracetamol then but otherwise am OK.

I do have soluable multi vits which I'm taking as of today. I normally take calcium & vit D too but they're huge horse pills so will have to go into the blender, I think.

Hi AE...

Thank you ever so much for posting this thread, I am certain this will have helped many people and will help many more in the future!

I found your description to be very informative and thorough, which is most helpful.

I don't think I could be as relaxed as you, I wish I could! You have done so well and I wish you every success with your sleeve, I'm the weight will drop off you before you know it.

All the best!

John

Back