• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Newbie

Hi there :)) I live in Biggin Hill and there are others from the Bromley area here too - we meet occasionally over coffee in the Glades if you'd like to join us next time ?

That would be lovely thanks! Please let me know!

Also could someone contact an admin or something? Whenever I try to do a new thread it says it has to be approved and I also can't see my own profile or do myself an avitar. Do I have to be here a certain length or something. I don't bite... well not unless invited to.

Hi from another newbie, (and welcome) :)

I'm not too far from Bromley, I live near Bluewater (and can't wait to go shopping there as a slimmer me :)).

I'll be having my op at Chelsfield Hospital in Orpington.

Look forward to sharing stories and goals.

xx

Hi from another newbie, (and welcome) :)

I'm not too far from Bromley, I live near Bluewater (and can't wait to go shopping there as a slimmer me :)).

I'll be having my op at Chelsfield Hospital in Orpington.

Look forward to sharing stories and goals.

xx

I go to the support group at Chelsfield with Dawn (deeby). When is your op ?

Hi Rose,
I'm booked in for the op on 13th Feb! I've been told about the support group and looking forward meeting other people so no doubt will meet you fairly soon :eek:)

Did u have mr el hasani?

Hi Rose,
I'm booked in for the op on 13th Feb! I've been told about the support group and looking forward meeting other people so no doubt will meet you fairly soon :eek:)

Did u have mr el hasani?

I had Mr El Hasani too - you're in very good hands, he's a superb surgeon. You'll be starting the pre-op diet very soon now ?
Look forward to meeting you at Chelsfield before long !

hiya hun - you sound the same size! weight! bmi! as me and im also waiting for a bypass so ill be interested in following your journey - all the best for your surgery xxx

Hi Rose,

Did u have mr el hasani?

I can't remember the name of the guy tbh, and I accidently washed the letter in my jeans >_<

welcome and good luck on your journey

Back