• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

another question sorry

hopelesscase

has anyone here gone into have a bypass by keyhole and woken up to find they have had to have open surgery?
Isnt it stupid the things that go through your mind. I have had 2 previouse open abdominal surgeries appendectomy when i was 11 and then my gallbladder when i was 25 i have a massive scar from that as whilst he was in there he discovered i had adhesions from my apendectomy and seperated them.
Im now worrying that either my scat tissue or if i have some adhesions they may get in the way of the laprascope.
Mr ammori did look at my scars when i saw him but i didnt think to ask the question.
any advice anyone.
TIA
HC

can't help sorry HC. Just go with the flow and try not to worry about every possible outcome, or you'll drive yourself mad! You have a very competent surgeon who will do his best for you x

Hi HC as Mr Ammori has seen the scars I think if there was any problems he would of said something, I agree with shel stop worrying (says me the born worrier lol)....not long to go now!!!...xx

I know just wish i could go to bed and sleep till it was over now. but instead im going to go to my friends for an hour. and try and keep busy tomorrow.
thanks
HC

good luck
xxxxx
i am excited for you

Back