• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Stomach Scan...just hoping for answers soon

emma-louise

my new life!!
I had a stomach scan done with dye a few weeks ago and last week I received a letter to go for another scan where you have to drink water 2 hours before.
I'm wondering what they could be looking for..
Obviously with the first scan with dye if they had picked up twisted bowel,they'd have me in hospital like a shot!
So wondering what can be picked up with this scan..
It'll be honest and say im getting discomfort everyday now in the stomach area and its making me upset.
I'm just hoping for answers soon,and the doctor is more helpful

I hope you get some answers soon xx

Hope they find whatever is causing you the pain. Have they made any suggestions in the meantime?

Hope they find whatever is causing you the pain. Have they made any suggestions in the meantime?

I they haven't said much,
I think I'm just going to see if anything comes up on a scan,
I just can't imagine living with these pains,I had no stomach issues before bypass.
Iim just wondering what they maybe looking for on this scan.
I'm just hoping the doctor is not up his own backside when I see him next(he was slightly obnoxious with me)

I hate the way that doctors talk to us sometimes. And then they're shocked when we complain!

Pull him up on it. Remember you're no-one special to a doctor and sometimes you need to remind them that you're a person and they aren't god.

Back