• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Whoo Hoo Moment.

A.Positive

Today my husband and I were goofing around and he...

PICKED ME UP! He was able to get me right up in the air for at least a minute and the best bit is, he didn't complain of pain hours later.:D God, he hasn't done this in many years. I felt like a giggly school girl!

Also, I now weight 13 stone 4lbs, so that is 4.5 stone lost in total. My surgery was 12 weeks ago tomorrow.

Whoop love this post. Cant wait for this day......... he can weigh me n see if he can do it lol xx

Well done x

ahhhh so lovely. I love whoo hoo moments.. and this one is just in time for Valentines day. xx

so what he really did was to sweep you off your feet.....again!
ahh x

My husband would break his back if he picked me up. Bet you felt wonderful, congratulations on your weight loss!

Hi Apostive that is great. I presume you are feeling much better at the moment. Has everything been resolved or are you just pushing on with things? x

Hello girls. I am still ill I'm afraid and still no real answers. But life has to go on and I have decided that I can't keep waiting around in the hope that things will "get better soon". I need to try and get on with things. (Scooter has been my inspiration for that. Has anyone heard from her? She was quite ill the last time we spoke, I have heard nothing since.). I had an appointment with my team today but my son has been vomiting quite violently since 6am. The poor thing.

Back