• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im officially a loser :)

tray

well went down at 12 and was back on the ward just after 4pm, dont remember a lot, just waking up in my room with daren there, and feeling sore, mr whitelaw is a wonderful man, he did tell me though that even though i had lost 2 stone on my pre op my liver was still quite big, but they were able to still do the op,
the first day i think i slept on and off most of it,

the next day, my tummy was so large well larger than normal lol, due to the air. oh what i would of give to be able to f**t lol,

i was still only allowed sips of water and nothing else untill today wednesday, it was heaven drinking some lemon juice,oh and yes some of the air was able to leave my body this morning..lol i think im allowed a cup of tea later on.so that will be nice.

at the moment i feel like i have done 10 rounds with mike tyson and lost lol. but like all you post oppers said it takes time to heal.

i just want to thank everyone on this site, for the support and love they have given me and daren, i dont know what we would of done without you all, thank you all so much,
now i look forward to my new journey .....xxxxx

Hiya darling, welcome back. I can't believe it has been over a week since mine, the time has gone so quick. Just take it easy and sip liquids, Have they offered you any windeze, they had them in my hospital, although I took my own in, which helped a lot. Hope you are home soon, you are sounding really good hun xxxxxx

Glad everything went well. Well done on your weight loss so far thats fab and a great start. Glad he could still do the op with your liver still being enlarged, makes you glad you put in loads of effort to lose that 2 stone :) Hope you recover quickly xxx

welcoem home you looser xx

Good to see you back Tray, warm drinks helped and still help move my wind....

Make sure you get plenty of rest and keep sipping xx

Welcome home - glad it all went well. Take it easy now and let your body heal - you've got it all to look forward to !

great to hear from you Tracey,.............................glad they managed to do it even with your liver being large does make you worry don't that you r liver was still enlarged after doing all that dieting i just hope mine will be ok by the day i eventually get my op.In the mean time hunni rest and sip sip sip ..................chat soon xxxxx

Good to hear from you... thanks for sharing yr story. Happy healing. xx

Great to hear from you! I bet you're relieved that it's all over. Now comes the healing and the losing - good luck with it all xx

So pleased to hear you are doing well. The wind sounds terrible, I hope you can "release" some lol. Take care and dont try and do too much X :D

thanks for you well wishes, i must say that the wind pain is bloody horriable, they have told me not to take any windeze as the air isnt in the bowl its in the actual stomach, so they wont work, all they do is make ur bowl work, they have said to walk about and sip drinks, not giving to much info they have put something up my a**E to help get the wind out ...lol but it int bloody working...lol and i weigh 4 pounds more than i did when i came in ..lol thought this was weight loss surgery........ i know im only kidding its due to all the air they pump into u xxx

god, i remember the wind pain - it kills! It will soon go though as you start to move around more and tolerate more fluids. And the weight you gain in hospital isnt real weight. It will be off as quick as it went on as you start recovering.

welcome back and congrats on getting the surgery done. Hope the wind shifts fast!
Charis x

welcome to th losers bench xx i have been told pineapple juice, peppermint cordial or gripe water! for the wind xx pineapple is more pallitable and seems to do the trick xx
good luck shellsx

I asked for and was given windeze chewable in the hospital, and it did help, I also had my own windeze gel caps on standby too xxxx

Congratulations Tracey on finally getting your surgery. Hope the wind pain eases soon. A little concerned that my liver will be too big now as I have had the odd thing even though I should have just been on the milk. Hope you get back home tomorrow. Did they say why you had to stay until Thursday? Sorry being nosey. Take it easy and sip, sip, sip.

Lovely to see you again Tray, Im glad that you are on this bench with us xx
Steph xx

Back