• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ANY ADVICE ON POST OP FOOD?

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
It's just one week to my op and i have no idea what to get in for when i come home. Can anyone tell me what i need to get in food wise. "brand names".
I bought a pack of "muller vitality prebiotic & probiotic low fat yogurt drinks" and now i don't know if they are suitable.
I can't send hubby because he is usless in a supermarket.
I'll be glad for any surgestions!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue.

Hey Sue im nearly 2 weeks post op now and to be honest i wouldnt like to say cause ive eaten some yoghurts and had a dumping soon afterwards, for me its been a case of trial and error hun:) Ive found the weight watchers soups nice tho lots of flavour, and also batcherlors soups to, also beef consumei goes down well to, and also the WW citrus yoghurts are quite nice to only bought them yesterday and they are yummy:):)
Your in good hands with Mr Date i had him and hes really nice:) The staff in HDU are colourful chars very cheerful in there:)))
By the way hun if its of any use my husband stopped in the travel lodge just off the roundabout its 5 mins walk away, pm me if you need to know anything else:) Take care and good luck:):)
Sharon xx

Not sure if what I am saying is correct or not Sue but I think foods need to be less than 5% fat and less than 5% sugar. Good luck with the op Sue. I am hoping to have my op there soon.

Back