• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any Afro Caribbean Bander out there?

PinkyButtonz

As you may of read in a past thread If I can come up with the money, I'll pay for my daughter to have a band fitted.

We have discussed pro's and con's of the op.

One question she has asked me to ask is what are the scars like? Some Afro-Caribbean people scars are more noticable because of the skin tone.

As you may of read in a past thread If I can come up with the money, I'll pay for my daughter to have a band fitted.

We have discussed pro's and con's of the op.

One question she has asked me to ask is what are the scars like? Some Afro-Caribbean people scars are more noticable because of the skin tone.

There are some pics of mine in my profile, they are almost all gone now bar the one for the port and the one where they used the liver retractor. But as the years go by they will be less noticeable.

I see mine as my battle scars, the battle of the Bulge! :D

There are some pics of mine in my profile, they are almost all gone now bar the one for the port and the one where they used the liver retractor. But as the years go by they will be less noticeable.

I see mine as my battle scars, the battle of the Bulge! :D

Yours have healed lovely.
When I have my Bypass op they can cut me from top to bottom as long as I have it :D.

She's young so I think its more important to her.

Back