• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any chance of a hug?

suzz69uk

I had an accident today.

my car was parked on a hill and unfortunately it rolled away and hit a house when i was in the garden. No one was hurt, the house only had its gutter bent but my car is badly damaged. The person who owned the house was really mad, and when i apologised he called me a stupid fat woman idiot driver. :mad::(

A HUGE cyber-hug coming your way.

Accidents happen, that's life! I used to work for a car insurers and stories like this come in daily.

I hope your car gets sorted out without too much hassle xx

Oh no!! was there really any need to insult you?? Some people ar just horrible, luckily no one was hurt (physically) Please dont dwell on loosers like that!!

Here is a big hug coming your way. :hug99:

I had an accident today.

my car was parked on a hill and unfortunately it rolled away and hit a house when i was in the garden. No one was hurt, the house only had its gutter bent but my car is badly damaged. The person who owned the house was really mad, and when i apologised he called me a stupid fat woman idiot driver. :mad::(
:gen126: :grouphugg: Poor you, that must of been awful.
Have a virtual hug from me.
xxx

:hug99::hug99:eek:h hun sending you the biggest hug ever....dont let this nasty person get you down....he was totally out of order for speaking to you like that...especially as you did apologise - it was an accident and the damage done to his property was minor compared to your car (and ultimately to you after his name calling). Dont let this low life get you down xxxx

Huge hug coming your way hun, god what a horrible person, bet you where in shock to, hope your okay xxx

What a nasty, ignorant, idiot...'the neighbour not you'!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUG FOR YOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

XXXX

sending you big huggles...

and what a stoopid man... you werent the driver!!!!

:grouphugg:

x

So sorry that happened to you today! Not nice. Thankfully nobody was hurt, that's the main thing.
Some people are just very stupid and ignorant - take no notice!

huggles

xx

:hug99:

Thanks all. I was really in shock to see that my car had hit his house and could not apologise enough. i guess the handbreak failed... but wont know until they do tests on the car. He was an older man too, so did not expect to hear those nasty words from him. I still feel sick and can not get warm. really wish i could go back in time and walk instead of taking the car to visit my grandad.

this wasn't your fault....sounds like a problem with the car and to be spoken to like that - particularly when you are in shock and apologising for what happened was totally unacceptable. He should be apolgising to you for calling you what he did....such a rude man. I hope you feel a bit better after a good nights sleep and not let this man affect you any more xxx

What a miserable old codger. Ignore him, hes probably a grumpy old man.
GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, just like i'm a grumpy old woman and I would have given him a really hard time if he had said that to me, although I do realise that you must have been very very shocked and could hardly speak.
I'm sorry you had such a nasty experience.
xxxxxLynnexxxxxxxxxxx

Virtual hug coming your way! :grouphugg:

I hope your car gets sorted soon...as for the idiot throwing around insults, forget about him, he's not worth giving space in your thoughts to, karma will sort him out!

H x

Sending you a big (((HUG))) hope your feeling a little better tonight, there really are some nasty ignorant people in this world, take no notice of that pig ignorant man hon xx

Never has the old phrase sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me been so evidently wrong. Names do hurt and there is no obvious symptom that they have as we take their words deep inside and they fester and hurt.
I am so sorry that you had to deal with all that and you are obviously in shock, I hope you are feeling better today and have warmed up. Try not to let his words fester he may have been shocked and angry to but there is no need for personal insults. I hope the report gives you a chance to prove to him it was not human error but mechanical and make him eat his words. No doubt it isn't going to make his words hurt less as you know you aren't at fault but reassure you that you weren't as no matter what I bet you are questioning did I put the hand brake on properly and of course you did, but don't let his words fester don't turn them in on yourself find a way of getting that anger and hurt out a good bout of shadow boxing or some exercise so that every step or whatever is another one pounding out his words. As big a cyber hug as is possible to send to you.

Hope you feel a bit better after a (hopefully) good nights sleep. You know what, you are losing your weight, he will never be able to lose his vile attitude. Don't blame yourself. At least no one was hurt. My mom always said that things happen for a reason. If the car has a fault it could have happened when someone was around and could have been hurt, or when you were in it on a hill. The car and guttering can eventually be replaced, but skin and bone can't.

Sending you lots of hugs and will keep you in my prayers.

love and hugs
Rebirthx

thanks everyone, not much sleep as i was restless all night thinking what if. going to pick up courtesy car today. Called the garage but they have not looked at my car yet, they are doing it later today. they do not think it will be written off as its mostly just cosmetic damage. on the plus side i just walked a mile and a half to visit my grandad :) with the dog instead of driving. i still feel sick when i see the house the man lives i but i am sure that will pass with time. You are all so wonderful for proding support. Thank you all. xxx

Back