• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any July 2013 surgery peeps?

paddyp

I'm having a bypass 29th July at Taunton. Seems like an age away but it's 6 weeks tomorrow. That's only 4 weeks before my pre op diet. Excited and terrified at the same time. Any other July people on the list yet?

edit: have made a list of our dates and ops. If anyone else wants adding let me know, likewise if anyone wants off the list let me know too

29th June Lindy62 sleeve
3rd July Fatboy Slim bypass
7th July claire121 bypass
8th July Big-D bypass
15th July H12
16th July Cazmic6 bypass (changed from 22nd)
19th NicNac
21st Anne_mieke loves Bypass
29th July Paddyp bypass

Last edited:
I'm having a sleeve on the 29th june only just missed July by 2 days, so it seems better to join the Julyers rather than the Juners if you know what I mean.

lindy62

Well that's quite a few of us then and nicely spread out through the whole month. We're on our way now folks - this is the start of a whole new rollercoaster and I'm strapped in and ready to roll.

I'm Booked in for by-pass on 24/6, but wish all you july pre-oppers the best of luck
I'll make room for you all on the looser's bench ;)

Im having my bypass on July 3rd in Aberdeen. Start my pre-op on Monday.... Bring it on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's looking like early August for me so not too far behind you lucky July bypassers. Good luck to you all and remember to bunch up a little so as to leave a little room for my [_]_] xx

Big-D, yeah 7-10 days for me of low carb.

Good luck all of you xx

Wow the losers bench will be full in July. I to have to do 14 days low fat diet and already finding it hard to get calories in as at the moment I'm only eating between 500 and 600 calories a day.

Hi all, I'm having a bypass on July 21. Was supposed to have it done in may, but had to cancel the day before, as my nan passed away. I went through the whole pre op diet and taking laxatives etc, and I've been struggling with having to wait so long again to get it done,it just doesn't feel real anymore! Lol,sorry if don't make sense!

PreOp diet starts today. Final meeting with my dietetic team this afternoon. T minute 10 days to bypass time.

Back