• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any July 2013 surgery peeps?

I'm having sleeve 29th June at Sunderland, I'm 6 days into my pre-op diet the low fat, low carb one and finding it hard also to eat everything on the list. Strange how your body adjusts, I think it's because our bodies are not craving carbs any more, only 4 more sleeps till the start of the rest of my life.

lindy62

I'm on low fat low carb high protein and sugar free jelly is a life saver. I've been 'carb light' for a couple of years now so its not too bad for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mine is the 19th of July - started pre op yesterday :)

Aw big-d sure will be fine only natural to feel that way I'm sure. I will def be in your position in a couple of weeks

Hey big-d you'll be fine. I was panicking a bit before mine but I can't wait to get into full swing with my new pouch. Keep us updated.

How you feeling fatboyslimin?

Very tender. Cuts are healing well. Dressings are off but still needing painkillers. I've got one cut considerably bigger than the others and its the sore one. But on the whole very positive and eager to get going.

Back