• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any July 2013 surgery peeps?

Hey big-d all the best for today and a speedy recovery. Hear from you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck for today big-d :)

Hey Claire121, how did things go yesterday? Hope your doing well.

All went well apart from they had to do stage one of the bypass which was a sleeve
So I will be back in 6-9 months to get finished x

Hey Claire that's good it went well. That's great that your getting a sleeve to bypass further down the line. Best of luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Excellent news. Keep us updated. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Hi all! Had app in hospital today, for blood, and collecting picolax! All well, I'm in this Sunday at 8am, should be on operation table @t 11 am, fingers crossed

How's everyone doing that's had there op? Great I hope!

I'm a week into pre op diet - I got weighed on Tuesday at my pre op and lost 4lbs since started diet know just water you lose at first but going in right direction :)

Good thanks NicNac. Pain more or less gone, off the painkillers and down 3kg since op day. All systems go and heading in the right direction. How long you on pre-op for?

Hi all! Had app in hospital today, for blood, and collecting picolax! All well, I'm in this Sunday at 8am, should be on operation table @t 11 am, fingers crossed

Getting close now. All the best for Sunday.

Good thanks NicNac. Pain more or less gone, off the painkillers and down 3kg since op day. All systems go and heading in the right direction. How long you on pre-op for?

Good to hear doing well, 2 week pre op only a week to go op next Friday :)

Fantastic it'll soon be here.

im 10 days into my pre op and ive lost 10lb ive stayed the same for 3 days. im getting very nervous now for my op on tuesday hope im doing the right thing. Glad everyone who has had their ops are all well x

So excited for you cazmic :). Not excited by the pre-op at all but needs must lol. If it gets me below the 19 st I would be over the moon though :D

Back