• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any July 2013 surgery peeps?

Hi all. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing so well. The hardest thing for me to do at the moment is to remember to eat! I am never hungry and if I am involved in something I find that I just forget about needing to eat. My hair loss is irritating but I heard of a supplement called Biotin on another WLS site and did quite a bit of research on it and have been taking it for the past week. Hopefully it will make a difference. I laugh at the things that make me appreciate the beauty of this surgery. Last week it was being able to fit comfortably in a booth at a Morrison's café. Bring on the airplane seat! Wishing everyone a happy holiday and a fantastic, healthy and happy

Hi fellow Julyers. Where have those five months gone, ey? Who'd have thought here we are at christmas and hopefully eating 'normally' and doing great.

I've lost nearly six stone and am now just under 13 stone - weight loss is really slow now but going in the right direction. I'm delighted by the results of my surgery. The hair loss I was getting my knickers in a twist over in September on this thread, has happened but now slowed down in the past couple of weeks. Phew! My surgeon is pleased with me - my four month bloods were fine.

I'm doing two Aquafit classes and a Zumba every week. I have to wear control undergarments for the jumping about as I can feel my skin still moving when I'm standing still ... Deary me!

Great to hear from everyone. Agree about not always feeling the need to eat. Hurrah! Hopefully you are all as happy as I am. 2013 was our WLS year. Bring on the new us for 2014.

xxx

Hi everyone im doing well and lost nearly 6 stone im now in a size 14 and really happy with where I am, im still a bit worried about my eating as for 3 weeks of the month I don't feel hungry at all I can eat ok but struggle sometimes and can't eat much bread or pasta type things, but then for the week im due on im hungry allday and pick constantly,my hubby just says it's ok it's only a week,and I can seem to eat sugary things ok in small doses so I've had some biscuits and feel bad. I've been losing very slowly over the past few weeks but im at my target so not to bothered glad to hear everyone is doing well x

Well done. Another half stone to target but another 2-3 would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi fellow July peeps. Well, five months post-op, Christmas dinner today was not as I've known it ... And I am so happy!! So liberating to physically not be able to consume my own body weight in food and snacks in just a few hours. Had roasties and Sprouts ... Pausing now - pudding will be for supper.

How is everyone else getting on?

Merry Christmas - to everyone on this forum. Thank you for being there, and sharing your advice, thoughts and experiences. It means a lot. Wouldn't have done so well without you xxx

Well these 5 months have been amazing almost 7 stone lost and I am loving buying cloths in a size 14! Just over a stone to go now but feel amazing.

Back