• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any one from chingford?

Relatively near am Collier Row way x

I live in Epping so quite close !.... I had a choice between Homerton & Luton & Dunstable...I Chose the latter as it was a little easier to get there by car even though it's a lot further from me. Also,My Sister lives quite close to Luton so it'll be easier for her to come and visit. :)

Take Care

Andy x

Right! Are you being seen by the Homerton?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi im sam im in romford and im having my opp at the homerton on the 4th feb im having a bypass been on my pre opp diet 10 days now !

Andy1968 said:
I live in Epping so quite close !.... I had a choice between Homerton & Luton & Dunstable...I Chose the latter as it was a little easier to get there by car even though it's a lot further from me. Also,My Sister lives quite close to Luton so it'll be easier for her to come and visit. :)

Take Care

Andy x

Good luck!

i live in Basildon and been told that IF im successful i'll be going to Homerton x

Caren said:
i live in Basildon and been told that IF im successful i'll be going to Homerton x

It's great, I couldn't fault it.

It's great, I couldn't fault it.

thats great to hear :) did u have long to wait after your funding was approved?

thats great to hear :) did u have long to wait after your funding was approved?

i waited about 10 months for my funding i was told last nov that i would not get my opp be april this year coz there was a back log but i got my date 3 weeks ago as u know for 4th feb so i dont think your be waiting too long hun x

i waited about 10 months for my funding i was told last nov that i would not get my opp be april this year coz there was a back log but i got my date 3 weeks ago as u know for 4th feb so i dont think your be waiting too long hun x
i havent got funding yet :(

i havent got funding yet :(

i waited about 13 months from my first app to getting my date i but i waited 2 years b4 my really **** gp would refer me how lond since your first app at the hospital i know the funding bit is hard depends how much money your pct have i was under newham as thats where i used to live think if i was in essex i would have waited longer

i waited about 13 months from my first app to getting my date i but i waited 2 years b4 my really **** gp would refer me how lond since your first app at the hospital i know the funding bit is hard depends how much money your pct have i was under newham as thats where i used to live think if i was in essex i would have waited longer
well apparently my refferal has gone off so i just have to wait to hear now x

sammyc said:
im having my opp at homerton in 13 days im havinh bypass who did your opp and how long was you in for x

Mr manur and I stayed in 5 days, that was 3 years ago and I'm sure people are shipped out sooner now! It was very good, the after care was faultless.

I'm in bow east London and was done dec 2009 by mr koak

Back