• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bouts of insomnia

Hey lovelies,

Just a quick question before my operation I used to struggle to keep my eyes open, which that was clearly lack of energy.

Now however I'm quite the opposite I struggle to go to sleep some nights or if I have an hour
Or a few hours and I wake up to go to the loo that's it I'm up for the rest of the night.

Just wondered if anyone else has the same problem?

Anyways happy losing peeps

Love
Jojo xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I was the opposite way round the few months before op I woke up most nights to go to the toilet (and the dog had a bout of waking up through the night for a wee too) but now I'm asleep all night. It might change though as I'm only 7 weeks post op so have yet to find this energy everyone talks about lol x

Lol my insomnia has only just started tbh over the last few weeks.

Hopefully it will stop xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have always been like that whenever i reduce my calorie intake i dont sleep properly through the night. It has taken around 5 weeks to normalise since having my op.

I'm like suzie; pre my sleeve I couldn't go for more than an hour and a half without needing the loo, day or night. Now I sleep right through. It's a HUGE boon when I go to the theatre or anywhere there might be massive queues for the ladies at "half time" or interval. I just don't need to go.

But no, I haven't suffered with insomnia, quite the reverse.

Back